Research and Development
Our Research and Development department carries out research work in the following fields:
- applied mathematics for information analysis,
- natural language processing for large-scale corpora,
- the application of symbolic/numerical artificial intelligence techniques.
To be more precise, we work on finding answers to questions regarding:
- the scientific content of publications. An example in, say, a field of genetics could be: "What are the interaction networks between genes and how are these involved with certain illnesses?"
- the relationship between researchers and the contents of their work for example: "Which themes are developing currently and which are those in decline and who are the leading researchers and laboratories working on those subjects?".